The multi row granule packing machine has the following advantages: 1. According to the user's needs, the knife can be changed to realize the zigzag cutting, pattern cutting and zigzag joint cutting, so that the knife can cut the bag stably and reliably without sticking, and the operation is simple;
2. The design adopts unique embedded sealing, enhanced heat sealing mechanism and intelligent temperature controller for temperature control. It has good heat balance, adapts to various packaging materials, low performance, low noise, clear sealing pattern and strong sealing performance;
3. With PLC and photoelectric control system, it can automatically measure, bag making, filling, sealing, cutting, date printing and other processes;
4. In case of failure, it can alarm and shut down in time to reduce the loss of materials and packaging materials. At the same time, it can automatically store data to ensure the continuity of production;
5. It is made of stainless steel and meets the national GMP standard, which can ensure that the materials are not polluted in the packaging process;
6. Through digital measurement and control technology, the accuracy and stability of packaging are good.
The correct use of multi row granule packing machine: 1. Turn on the power switch, open the packing bag, and put the packing bag into the operation room. Here, we should remind us that the product should not be too full, and the product should not be less than 4cm to the mouth. Then put the packaging bag into the operation room, place the sealing place on the silica gel strip, and do not stack the bags. Turn over the packing bag and press the mouth of the packing bag.
2. Hold the handle (or press the edge of the upper cover) and press down on the working room. If the cover is closed, the machine will finish the process of vacuum packaging and open the cover actively according to the program. Some equipment is equipped with emergency stop switch.
3. Open the packing bag and take out the packing bag, that is to say, one operation cycle is completed.
4. When stopping operation, turn off the power switch and pull out the power plug.