Multi row packaging machine is a kind of packaging equipment mainly for powder materials, so it has greater requirements for its own packaging quality. It adopts a measuring cup filling mechanism, which is suitable for filling granular materials such as food, chemical industry, etc.
Food safety is constantly improving, so we attach great importance to food safety, multi row packaging machine also has a major responsibility for food safety. Considering that the material is not easy to flow and relatively easy to float, the equipment is specially designed for easy operation, fast packaging speed, high precision, good sealing effect and prevention of powder floating
1. Using touch screen control, the operation is very simple and fast, which solves the problem of button type.
2. Spiral cutting and light control technology are adopted to ensure the rapid completion of packaging process and reliable quality.
3. Adopting the design of machine, electricity and light, the operation can be very convenient and completely controlled by PLC, which can greatly improve the production efficiency.
4. The motor should be servo motor, which can make the packaging weight more accurate, with Zui as high as one thousandth.
5. The equipment is equipped with inching switch and protection device, which is convenient and safe to operate.
6. The contact part between the equipment and materials must be made of 304 stainless steel of food grade, with closed hopper to prevent powder floating. The product has passed the CE certification of European Union.
Multi column packaging machine has strict requirements on product weight, so the weighing should be accurate and the error should be reduced. The electronic scale is used. When the product is packaged, the initial weighing is to weigh. The weight of each bag of product should be consistent. The advanced computer technology can reduce the error of product weight to 0.5%. Such a small error can not be achieved by the weighing system on other packaging equipment. This is also a new weighing technology developed for packaging powder products.