The most important factor affecting the quality and distribution of liquid packaging materials is the poor quality and fluidity of liquid packaging materials In packaging, there will also be packaging quality problems due to mechanical and electronic problems, such as packaging materials mixed into the heat sealing parts due to uncoordinated bagging time and heat sealing time; poor sealing due to poor heat regulation and uneven spring pressure, etc.
The following are the precautions in the use of the equipment:
1) In operation, we should pay attention to whether the sound of the machine is coordinated, and quickly distinguish the abnormal operation sound before the accident.
2) After the film is loaded, if it does not start for a long time, the heat of the longitudinal sealing roller will continue to transfer to the film, which can burn the film. At this time, the three back nuts should be rotated clockwise to separate the two rollers from each other.
3) The surface of longitudinal sealing roller and transverse sealing roller should be cleaned with copper brush frequently. If the material is adhered on the surface of the heating roller, it will cause poor heat sealing and weaken the tension of the longitudinal sealing roller.
4) Cut off the power supply before checking, cleaning and repairing.
5) In the process of operation, hands or other objects are not allowed to approach between the transverse sealing roller and the cutter.
6) Regularly check all fastening parts of the machine for looseness and disconnection. The lubricating oil should be applied to all fastening parts every month. The reducer oil should be changed in about 10 days. After that, the new oil should be changed every 2000 hours. The oil supply should reach the center of the oil level.
7) When the machine is working normally, it is strictly forbidden to switch operation buttons frequently, and it is strictly forbidden to change parameter setting values frequently at will.
8) It is strictly forbidden to operate at super high speed for a long time.
9) It is forbidden for two people to operate all kinds of switch buttons and mechanisms of the machine at the same time; the power should be turned off during maintenance; when multiple people debug and repair the machine at the same time, they should pay attention to mutual communication and signal to prevent accidents caused by non cooperation.
10) When checking and repairing the control circuit of electrical appliances, it is strictly forbidden to work with electricity! Be sure to cut off the power! This machine should be automatically locked by professionals and should not be changed without authorization.
11) When the operator cannot keep awake due to drinking or fatigue, it is strictly forbidden to operate, debug or repair the machine; other untrained or unqualified personnel are not allowed to operate the machine.